Reds interim coaches Nick Stiles and Matt O’Connor have given their team a one week break after their 35-25 victory over the Sunwolves on Saturday.
However, the players that are not part of the Wallaby squad to take on England in June and Australia's U20 squad will play in Queensland's Premier Rugby until Super Rugby action resumes after the June internationals.
Those not required for representative duty will complete a conditioning phase but Stiles does not expect to see too many faces around Ballymore in June.
“I’m expecting the Wallabies to name a large squad so there’ll definitely be some guys involved with the Wallabies,” he said.
“Numbers will be down for a couple of weeks but we’ll be encouraging anyone who’s fit, and not involved with the Wallabies or under-20s, to play some Premier Rugby.
“It’s important that players play. You can train as much as you like and have good athletes, but that has to be balanced by getting back to your club and learning to play football.
“A handful of Reds are likely to be part of an extended Wallabies squad for the three-Test series against England.”
Queensland have 15 representatives in the Australian side set to compete at next month’s U20 World Championships in England.
Among those will be centre Campbell Magnay and halfback James Tuttle who have contributed valuable minutes for the Reds in recent weeks.
Scott Gale, Junior Laloifi and Henry Taefu have been busy with their clubs and others are set to join them in coming weeks.
Sam Greene, Michael Gunn, Sam Talakai, Matt Mafi and Duncan Paia’aua are also likely to inject some spark into Premier Rugby.
“Duncan’s already played a lot at the start of this season but he’s one player we’ll push to play as much as he can,” said Stiles of the Norths inside back.
“With the tough season he had with injury last year it’s important he gets as much playing time as he can.”
The Reds resume their Super Rugby season in Round 15 in Canberra before two home games, against the Chiefs and Rebels, to wrap up their campaign.