Matchday 13 in the Premier League sees a London derby and Manchester City v Chelsea, so why not test yourself with our Opta-powered quiz?
Jose Mourinho returns to the Premier League in time for a London derby, as his Tottenham side face West Ham in the capital.
Champions Manchester City will be out to bounce back from the defeat to Liverpool before the international break, but Frank Lampard’s buoyant Chelsea stand in the way of a potentially pivotal three points.
Arsenal will be desperate for a positive result against Southampton, while Manchester United take on high-flying Sheffield United in a bid to keep a positive recent run going.
As for Liverpool, their unbeaten run – and an impressive goalscoring feat – will come up against a Crystal Palace side looking to avoid three consecutive home defeats in the top flight.
Ahead of the return of Premier League action, why not give out Opta-powered quiz a go? You can find all the answers at the bottom of the page…
— Premier League (@premierleague) November 21, 2019
1. Tottenham have not won away from home in the Premier League in 12 games. Their longest such run was 14 matches on the road without a victory. Which manager boasts that unwanted record?
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) November 21, 2019
2. Who is Arsenal’s highest goalscorer at the Emirates Stadium this season, with five goals?
Work in progress!
— Arsenal (@Arsenal) November 20, 2019
3. Liverpool have used 18 outfield players in the Premier League this season. How many of them have scored a league goal in 2019-20?
“Ooo fullback friends ooo” pic.twitter.com/j7HrOdChbc
— Andrew Robertson (@andrewrobertso5) November 21, 2019
4. Sergio Aguero has scored more goals against Chelsea than any other player in the competition’s history. How many has he managed?
Orgulloso de este gran equipo y muy contento por anotar mi gol número 100 en el Etihad. Y felicitaciones @BernardoCSilva por el hat-trick//Proud of this team and very happy for scoring my 100th goal at Etihad. And grats, @BernardoCSilva for the hat-trick pic.twitter.com/pOqWSTNLRc
— Sergio Kun Aguero (@aguerosergiokun) September 21, 2019
5. Who is Manchester United’s oldest goalscorer in the Premier League this season?
“I love it — I buzz off every tackle.”
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) November 20, 2019
1. George Graham (May 2000-January 2001)
2. Gabriel Martinelli, despite playing just 57 minutes at home in the league this season.
3. 13. That’s 72 per cent of their outfield players this season – a league high.
4. 10 – and eight of those have come in his past six games against the Blues.
5. Anthony Martial (23 years and 326 days).