Yamaha's Valentino Rossi claimed his 115th-career MotoGP victory when he won at Assen on Sunday in tricky weather conditions.
This was Rossi's first win in over a year, he was 0.063s ahead of OCTO Pramac Racing's Danilo Petrucci and in third place was Repsol Honda's, Marc Marquez.
Tech 3 Yamaha's Johann Zarco, who started on pole position, led Marquez into Turn 1, with Rossi third followed by Petrucci and Alvaro Bautista on his Avintia Ducati.
— FOX Sports LIVE! (@FSAsiaLive) June 25, 2017
The top four of Zarco, Marquez, Rossi and Petrucci pulled clear of the rest of the field, while a battle ensued for fifth spot between Pramac's Scott Redding, Yamaha's Maverick Vinales, Ducati's Andrea Dovizioso and Bautista.
Rossi got past Marquez then overtook Zarco for second at the halfway stage but his teammate Vinales crashed shortly afterwards.
Petrucci caught Marquez to grab second with 10 laps remaining – as a light rain began to fall shortly after.
Petrucci took the lead from Rossi five laps to go, but two laps later Rossi was back in front and stayed there as Crutchlow got past Dovizioso and Marquez ahead of the final lap before Marquez fought back to claim third place.
Dovizioso finished in fifth spot ahead of Honda's Jack Miller.
Closing out the top 10 was Aspar's Karel Abraham, Avintia Racing's Loris Baz, Andrea Iannone and Aleix Espargaro.
Sunday's Dutch MotoGP results at Assen:
1. Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 41m 41.149s
2. Danilo Petrucci ITA Octo Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP17) 41m 41.212s
3. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 41m 46.350s
4. Cal Crutchlow GBR LCR Honda (RC213V) 41m 46.392s
5. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP17) 41m 46.476s
6. Jack Miller AUS Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) 42m 4.539s
7. Karel Abraham CZE Pull&Bear Aspar Team (Desmosedici GP15) 42m 18.131s
8. Loris Baz FRA Reale Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP15) 42m 18.207s
9. Andrea Iannone ITA Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 42m 18.315s
10. Aleix Espargaro ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 42m 43.078s
11. Pol Espargaro ESP Red Bull KTM Factory Racing (RC16) 42m 50.533s
12. Tito Rabat ESP Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V) 42m 51.270s
13. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 42m 51.493s
14. Johann Zarco FRA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1)* 43m 16.804s
15. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Ducati Team (Desmosedici GP17) 1 lap
16. Hector Barbera ESP Reale Avintia Racing (Desmosedici GP16) 1 lap
17. Alex Rins ESP Team Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)* 1 lap
Scott Redding GBR Octo Pramac Racing (Desmosedici GP16) DNF
Alvaro Bautista ESP Pull&Bear Aspar Team (Desmosedici GP16) DNF
Bradley Smith GBR Red Bull KTM Factory Racing (RC16) DNF
Maverick Viñales ESP Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) DNF
Jonas Folger GER Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1)* DNF
Sam Lowes GBR Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP)* DNF