Dorna, the World Superbike (WSBK) organisers, have released a provisional calendar for the 2017 season, with the new season due to start in around three months time.
There appear to be no significant changes other than the replacement of the Jerez round at the end of the season with a return to the Portimao track in Portugal.
One date in October remains to be confirmed.
There could be a possible change to the season-ending Qatar race, which will move from the Friday to Sunday format to see racing from Thursday to Saturday.
The provisional WSBK calendar:
1. Australia, Phillip Island, 24-16 February
2. Thailand, Chang International Circuit, 10-12 March
3. Spain, MotorLand Aragon, 30 March – 2 April
4. Holland, TT Circuit Assen, 28-30 April
5. Italy, Imola, 12-14 May
6. United Kingdom, Donington Park, 26-28 May
7. Riviera de Rimini, Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, 16-18 June
8. USA, Laguna Seca, 7-9 July
9. Germany, Lausitzring, 18-20 August
10. Portugal, Portimao, 15-17 September
11. France, Magny-Cours, 1-3 October
12. TBA, TBA, 13-15 October
13. Qatar, Losail International Circuit, 3-5 November