The Ducati rider completed a near perfect weekend by winning Race 2 from start to finish, as he had done in Race 1. The Kawasaki duo of Tom Sykes and Jonathan Rea completed the podium.
The win was Ducati's first double since Imola in 2012 and was the first for the Panigale.
There proved to be no looking back for Davies after he ducked into the Andretti Hairpin first. However, while the Welshman was able to carve out a healthy advantage in Race 1, Race 2 was a much tighter affair in the early stages, with the two Kawasakis and the Aprilia of Leon Haslam in close pursuit.
Davies' team-mate Davide Giugliano was not having as good a time of it, with the Italian's race ended after a nasty crash at Turn Six.
There was no stopping Davies though, as he started to pull away from the Kawasakis, leaving Sykes and Rea to battle for second. With Championship leader Rea appearing to struggle under braking, repeatedly going wide, it was Sykes who would come home in second, 1.406s behind Davies.
Rea was third, with Jordi Torres in fourth having edged his Aprilia team-mate Haslam in an exciting 25-lap battle.
Ayrton Badovini on a BMW bounced back strongly after failing to finish in the opening race to come home in sixth, with Michael van der Mark's Pato Honda seeing off the challenge of Niccolo Canepa of Althea Racing to finish eighth. Leandro Mercado and Leon Camier completed the top ten.
1. Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing Ducati 1199R 25 laps
2. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1.406s
3. Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 1.982s
4. Jordi Torres ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4 16.551s
5. Leon Haslam GBR Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4 17.772s
6. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia S1000RR 31.735s
7. Michael van der Mark NED PATA Honda CBR1000RR 34.446s
8. Niccolò Canepa ITA Althea Ducati 1199R 38.048s
9. Leandro Mercado ARG Barni Ducati 1199R 41.755s
10. Leon Camier GBR MV Agusta F4 RR 49.105s
11. Randy de Puniet FRA Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 56.249s
12. Roman Ramos ESP GO Eleven Kawasaki ZX-10R 1m 01.630s
13. Matteo Baiocco ITA Althea Ducati 1199R 1m 12.647s
14. Gianluca Vizziello ITA Grillini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1 lap
15. Christophe Ponsson FRA Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 1 lap
16. Gabor Rizmayer HUN Team Toth BMW S1000RR 1 lap
17. Imre Toth HUN Team Toth BMW S1000RR 2 laps-
18. Santiago Barragan ESP Grillini Kawasaki ZX-10R 3 laps
19. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 6 laps completed
20. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 3 laps completed
21. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Honda CBR1000RR 1 lap completed
22. Davide Giugliano ITA Aruba.it Racing Ducati 1199R 1 lap completed