The Chilean's current contract expires in 2016, and he has voiced his eagerness to sign a new deal to stay at the Etihad Stadium, despite mounting speculation regarding his future at the club.
"My future is very easy," Pellegrini said during a press conference on Friday. "I have a contract here until June 2016 and I will finish my contract here. And if I can extend my contract, I will extend my contract.
"When I sign a contract, I always try to finish my contract in the amount of years I sign at the beginning. If I am not happy, maybe I try and finish my contract before. Here, I am very happy. I will continue without any problems until the end of my contract."
However, should City fail to retain their Premier League title and Pellegrini be sacked, the 61-year-old's agent revealed that the tactician may look to join Napoli, with Rafa Benitez's future in doubt,
Meanwhile, Pellegrini also admitted that captain Vincent Kompany and Fernandinho had been involved in an altercation during City's 2-1 loss to Liverpool at Anfield on March 1.
However, he insisted that everyone has moved on from that episode and added that there is no bad blood between any of the players and team management.
"That happened a lot of days ago," he said. "It is normal in one game that there can be a discussion between two players. There was a normal scene, nothing important. It is not important to talk about what happened 20 days ago.
"I manage the squad in one way. I don't have any problems with the players. There are no problems inside the dressing room."