2018 is turning out to be a big year for Indonesia, especially with regards to sports. After hosting the Asian Games, the Asian Para Games, and the AFC U19 Championship, they are now ready to take part in the AFF Suzuki Cup. And now, Tim Garuda have themselves revealed the list of 23 players who will be taking part in this tournament.
The five-times runners-up are grouped alongside Singapore, Philippines, Timor Leste, and 2016 Champions Thailand. They will be hoping to win the competition for the very first time, and have named a strong line-up for the same.
However, the Garuda have decided not to call up Andik Vemansyah, Boaz Solossa, and Irfan Bachdim for the competition.
Here is the squad in full:
1. Andritany Ardhiyasa (Persija Jakarta)
2. Muhammad Ridho (Borneo FC)
3. Awan Setho (Bhayangkara FC)
4. I Putu Gede (Bhayangkara FC)
5. Gavin Kwan (Barito Putera)
6. Hansamu Yama (Barito Putera)
7. Fachruddin Aryanto (Madura United)
8. Bagas Adi (Arema FC)
9. Ricky Fajrin (Bali United)
10. Alfath Fathier (Madura United)
11. Rizki Pora (Barito Putera)
12. Zulfiandi (Sriwijaya FC)
13. Muhammad Hargianto (Bhayangkara FC)
14. Bayu Pradana (Mitra Kukar)
15. Stefano Lilipaly (Bali United)
16. Evan Dimas (Selangor FA)
17. Septian David (Mitra Kukar)
18. Irfan Jaya (Persebaya Surabaya)
19. Saddil Ramdani (Persela Lamongan)
20. Febri Hariyadi (Persib Bandung)
21. Riko Simanjuntak (Persija Jakarta)
22. Dedik Setiawan (Arema FC)
23. Alberto Goncalves (Sriwijaya FC)
Indonesia play their opening game against Singapore on November 9 at the National Stadium in Kallang.