The Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) has announced that tickets for the upcoming qualifier matches of the 2020 AFC U-23 Championship will be available on sale online, from today (March 10).
The matches are scheduled to be played between March 22 and March 26. Teams have been divided into 11 groups of four each, and the top 16 teams will qualify to play in the final tournament next year.
Vietnam has been drawn in Group K in the qualification tournament, along with Thailand, Indonesia and Brunei. Thailand, who are also the hosts for the 2020 AFC U-23 Championships, have already qualified automatically but they will still play in the qualification round.
Vietnam’s matches are on 22nd, 24th and 26th March, against Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand respectively. All the games in Group K will be held at Vietnam.
Meanwhile, here are some guidelines listed out by the VFF, in relation to the purchase of tickets to watch their country in action:
- Tickets are to be purchased from vebongdaonline.vn or vebongdaonline.com.vn, where they will be available from midnight on March 10, until midnight on March 18.
- Tickets are available at four price ranges: VND150,000, VND200,000, VND250,000 and VND300,000.
- Each individual can purchase a maximum of four tickets, each of them having to belong to the same price range as the other tickets bought.
- A valid phone number, email address and ID Card number will have to be provided for identification by everyone who is purchasing tickets via the above-mentioned websites.
- Fans can avail the services of VietnamPost to receive tickets delivered to them at home, or collect them directly at the VFF headquarters at Hanoi on March 18, 19 and 20.