Borussia Dortmund winger Ousmane Dembele claims Spanish giants Barcelona have been in contact with him over a move to the Camp Nou.
Dembele's performances in the Bundesliga and for the France national team has seen his stock rise even further – after making a €15million switch from Rennes last season.
However, the 20-year-old claims the Blaugrana were interested in his services while he was still in Ligue 1 before he opted for a five-year deal with Dortmund.
"Last year I had contact with the Barcelona sports director," he told Mundo Deportivo. "But I'm good at Dortmund. I have a contract until 2021. I don't pay attention to what is said."
Dembele scored 10 goals and provided a further 21 assists in 49 games last term, helping BVB pick up the DFB-Pokal title.
— Sissoko Moussa (@ms_foot_ltd) May 27, 2017
Think you are a better manager than Carlo Ancelotti or Thomas Tuchel? Now is your chance to prove it! Sign up for the FOX Sports FC Bundesliga Manager and show your tactical nous to stand a chance of winning great prizes, including a trip to Germany to watch the Bundesliga live!