Antonio Conte insists his sole focus is on sealing the Premier League title, amidst speculation that he is a target for Inter Milan.
Chelsea will be crowned champions if they win at West Brom on Friday after Conte has been an instant hit in his first season in English football.
However, there have been reports in Italy that Conte is a target for Serie A outfit Inter, who sacked manager Stefano Pioli earlier this week after just six months in charge.
Ready for tomorrow! ⚽???? pic.twitter.com/LDWMacrOvD
— César Azpilicueta (@CesarAzpi) May 11, 2017
Last year’s takeover of Inter by Chinese owners has boosted the club’s finances and they are said to be prepared to offer Conte a huge salary.
But when asked about the speculation, Conte said: "I have two years of my contract left with Chelsea.
"Now the most important thing is to reach our target. The most important thing is to write the history of the club.
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) May 11, 2017
"It's important now, don't lose the concentration, be focused.
"My players are totally focused on the moment. We mustn't forget that we must take three points to reach this target."