Reigning champions Thailand and Indonesia will go head to head over two legs to determine the 2016 AFF Suzuki Cup champion.
The Pakansari Stadium in Bogor, Indonesia will host the first leg on Wednesday, while the Rajamangala Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand will be the venue for Saturday’s second leg.
• Used mainly for football matches, but has also hosted athletics competitions
• Situated in Bogor, around 60km south of Jakarta
• Has a capacity of 30,000
• It was built to replace the Persikabo Stadium
• Home to Indonesian second division team Persikabo Kabupaten Bogor
• The Rajamangala Stadium is the national stadium of Thailand
• It opened in 1998
• Has a capacity of 65,000
• Aside from football, it is also used for athletics, pop concerts and political rallies.