England goalkeeper Joe Hart has opened up on his move to Torino last month after he was frozen out at Manchester City by new manager Pep Guardiola.
Hart, 29, moved to Italy after falling out of favour at City after Guardiola decided that Hart could not fill the role of an auxiliary centre-half as he was not a ball-playing goalkeeper.
"Football is a game of opinions and some people have a great opinion of me and some people probably think I'm absolutely useless," said Hart, who was on duty for England during Saturday’s 2-0 win over Malta.
"Unfortunately for me, one of the guy's opinions in charge of my club at the time wasn't as strong as it needed to be, so I needed to find someone who had an opinion of me who thought I could help their team.
"I need to improve and improve all the time because I'm still learning the game and the game is changing all the time.
"I love trying to improve, I love that challenge. I want to keep developing until I physically can't.”
He added that although he was England and had been Manchester City’s first choice for six seasons, his options were limited.
"I'm not going to lie, I wasn't sat there with 25 [clubs fighting over me],” said Hart.
"Torino was a really good option for me and it definitely excited me to go to play in Serie A and to play for Torino. That fit, in the situation I was in, was a good decision.
"It's not about making brave decisions. It was a decision I had to make and was comfortable with.
"I felt I was capable of doing it and where my options were, it was the best one for me in my opinion.
"I'm at Torino with huge commitment to the club, huge commitment to the season, the culture, the football and I'm going to give it my all. Whatever happens, happens."