Donald Cerrone lashed out at the UFC for the poor bonus pay he received after knocking out Patrick Cote at UFC Fight Night 89 on Saturday.
Cerrone won his second straight fight in the welterweight division after flooring Cote just over two minutes into the third round.
— MMA News Source (@MMANewsSource) June 20, 2016
While Cerrone was awarded the Performance of the Night bonus, he was less than impressed by the amount he received.
The 33-year-old admitted to being so frustrated that he even said he would be giving UFC president Dana White a piece of his mind.
“[The bonuses] all sound nice – according to my pay I don’t mean s*** to the UFC,” he told reporters. “But we’ll see. [I’m] going to talk to Dana after this and figure that out.”
Meanwhile, Cerrone, who previously competed in the lightweight division, made it clear that he wants to get back in the Octagon as soon as possible and is willing to fight at any weight division in order to make that happen.
“Whatever the fastest trip to the next fight is, whether it’s 155 or 170, that’s the route I’m going,” he said. “I felt good. I probably was literally 176, 177 walking into this fight tonight.”