Veteran English boxing promoter Frank Warren said he is expecting an explosive performance from WBA (Unified), WBO, IBO, The Ring, and lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury when he faces Wladimir Klitschko in their much-awaited rematch, scheduled for October 29 at the Manchester Arena.
Fury won the title when he defeated Klitschko via a unanimous decision over 12 rounds at the Esprit Arena in Düsseldorf, Germany on November 28 last year.
Warren believes due to the long wait and build-up to the rematch the bout will be full of action and will not be a repeat of the 'boring' first fight.
In an interview with Irish Boxing, Warren said, "In an ideal world, Tyson would probably be looking at making his second defence by now and mounting up the kudos he richly deserves after his exploits in Düsseldorf.
"Don’t get me wrong, this is still the best fight out there between the top two heavies in the world," said Warren. "It is just a pity that it has taken so long to come around again.
"We need to get him going again because, by the time fight night comes around, it will be nearly a year since he confounded the odds at the Esprit Arena."
The promoter added that he thinks the long wait has riled the unbeaten 28-year old Fury and how the boxer wants to take on all-comers going forward.
"Tyson wants to take on all-comers, so the delays have been hard on him and also a big frustration for the fans who want heavyweight forces to frequently collide.
"Knowing the angry mood Fury is in I forecast some explosive action this time round."