Warren accused the organisation of failing to go through a full disciplinary process after also imposing a heavy fine on Chisora following his behaviour before and after his heavyweight title fight with Vitali Klitschko earlier this month.
The 28-year-old slapped his opponent at the weigh-in and spat water at Klitschko's brother Wladimir, before being embroiled in a brawl with British rival David Haye at the post-fight press conference.
"There are a lot of things that happened behind the scenes that need to be taken into account," Warren told Sky Sports News. "For the WBC to do this is outrageous.
"What happened outside the ring I'm not condoning, but you cannot do this to anybody without letting them have a hearing.
"Dereck Chisora got beaten, he wasn't a champion, therefore it's easy for them to do this. How can you not allow anybody a fair hearing? Everybody's entitled to a fair hearing, whatever you think of them, whatever you've seen.
"There is a procedure which should take place and then determine whether and if there is a punishment necessary.
"A number of mobile cameras were handed in to the police so they could examine them for evidence, they took copies of all the different media's films regarding the incident that happened outside the ring and did not charge Dereck Chisora.
"Really, what is going on here is that this is a rushed judgement without any process.
"Considering the BBBofC have got the hearing on March 14, how on earth can anyone consider this to be fair?
"I spoke to Dereck and he is very disappointed.
"He has made an apology for his actions and I'm not saying that is the end of the matter because it is not - there should be a hearing, because there are a lot of issues, not just with Dereck Chisora, that need to be considered before decisions are made.
"What he is disappointed with, the same as me, is that those decisions should be made based upon evidence given by the parties concerned.
"Out of everything that went on there, he is the only person who has co-operated with the police in Germany, who decided not to charge him.
"I feel it is gross hypocrisy on the part of the WBC and I am going to talk to the BBBofC to ask them what is going on.
"At the moment, it seems there are people making arbitrary judgements all over the place.
"He can't be tried three or four times for the same thing without even giving evidence - it is outrageous."
In a statement the WBC declared Chisora had committed "one of the worst behaviours ever by a professional boxer", and said the ban would not be reconsidered until Chisora had undertaken anger management classes.
Asked about that part of the statement, Warren said: "Is Jose Sulaiman a qualified psychiatrist or does he have any medical qualifications?
"Until someone who does examines or talks about Chisora - if indeed that is what needs to be done - then I would say he is not qualified to say that.
"I find the find the whole thing bizarre, unbelievably strange."
In reality the WBC's ban is unlikely to impact on Chisora's existing options.
He was unlikely to fight for their title again anyway, and faces a British Boxing Board of Control hearing on March 14.
The WBC statement said: "The WBC is absolutely condemning the behaviours that are not to be accepted in boxing under any circumstances and will act as soon as it can proceed to impose the fines and sanctions as we consider necessary.
"The WBC is imposing a serious fine to be finally determined after the hearing.
"The WBC will also take off from the WBC rankings the name of Dereck Chisora and declare an indefinite suspension against fighting again for a WBC title, while demanding Chisora to take an anger management medical treatment after which his suspension will be reconsidered.
"Boxing has won through the years an outstanding position in the world of sports and is liked by a president as well as by a shoe shine boy.
"Boxers are gentlemen and show to the world an example of honour and fair play when, after a tremendous battle, they go to the centre of the ring to pay respect to each other.
"Dereck Chisora is not going to tarnish the sport for those born in the humblest beds, who become sports heroes of the world to live a life of dignity and pride. Chisora, however, as a human being that he is, is going to be strongly invited to enter an anger management rehabilitating programme that hopefully will act in his benefit."
Chisora was arrested then released without charge following the incident with Haye, which started after Chisora confronted his fellow Londoner at the post-fight press conference.
Following the resulting brawl, Chisora shouted threats at his rival, who subsequently left Germany and is wanted for questioning. The WBC statement made no mention of Haye, who is currently unlicensed.
Chisora issued a statement in the aftermath in which he admitted his behaviour was "inexcusable".
The German Boxing Federation have already indicated that neither Chisora nor Haye will be welcome to fight again on German soil.
Meanwhile, Wladimir Klitschko has claimed Chisora "damaged the legacy of boxing" with his actions and says he is unconvinced by the Briton's apology.
"I think the behaviour that Dereck Chisora showed at the weigh-in and before and after the fight has to be punished," Klitschko told Sky Sports News.
"Such behaviour should be stopped because otherwise we are going to set a bad example for the fans and the youth.
"I think it is really something that damaged the legacy of boxing.
"I heard about the apology he made and I don't believe in it or accept it.
"I think it is something his advisers told him to say because they thought it would help reduce his suspension. For now I am not taking any apologies, and my brother is not either."
The Klitschkos' manager Bernd Boente agrees with the WBC's decision and believes Chisora needs help with his temper, but has not ruled out the possibility of one of the brothers fighting him again.
"I think it (the ban) is the right step because somewhere and somehow you have to stop people like Chisora," Boente told the BBC.
"It's the right way to go and I think someone has to help him.
"I am pretty sure Chisora will be banned for at least a year and I am not sure Vitali (who is 40) will still be fighting by then.
"A fight against Wladimir (35) in a year or two is possible but first of all I think Chisora needs some help."