This comes despite the fact the body have already handed him an indefinite ban and heavy fine following his behaviour before and after his heavyweight title bout with Vitalk Klitschko in Munich.
Chisora slapped his Ukrainian opponent at the weigh-in and spat water at Klitschko's brother Wladimir just prior to the contest, before being embroiled in a brawl with British rival David Haye at the post-fight press conference.
The WBC confirmed the ban on Tuesday in a statement, in which they said they were "demanding Chisora take anger management medical treatment after which his suspension will be reconsidered".
Chisora's promoter Frank Warren hit out at their comments and questioned how a punishment could be issued without an official process.
Sulaiman, however, insists there will in fact be a hearing and insists there is light at the end of the tunnel for Chisora if he meets their demands.
"We'd like to have the doctors certify it and if they say he is approved we would definitely consider (ending the ban)," he told Sky Sports News.
"He is a human being so we're not going to put him in the trash. He made a mistake. He must pay for the mistake but also we have to give him another opportunity.
"We're going to have a hearing. The attorney representing the WBC is Steven Beverley. He will be in charge of the hearing.
"It will take place as soon as possible. We're asking our representative to go ahead and do the hearing immediately."
Sulaiman added: "He needs it (anger management therapy). I've never seen before, in my 67 years in boxing, someone behave with so much anger, so much hate."
Warren, commenting on the WBC statement, earlier said: "Is Jose Sulaiman a qualified psychiatrist or does he have any medical qualifications?
"Until someone who does examines or talks about Chisora - if indeed that is what needs to be done - then I would say he is not qualified to say that.
"I find the find the whole thing bizarre, unbelievably strange."
Chisora, who was beaten on points by WBC champion Klitschko at the Olympiahalle, has issued an apology for his part in events surrounding the fight and faces a British Boxing Board of Control hearing on March 14.
The 28-year-old has been left "very disappointed" by Tuesday's statement from the WBC, and Warren said of the organisation's decision: "Really, what is going on here is that this is a rushed judgement without any process.
"Considering the BBBofC have got the hearing on March 14, how on earth can anyone consider this to be fair?
"I spoke to Dereck and he is very disappointed. He has made an apology for his actions and I'm not saying that is the end of the matter because it is not - there should be a hearing, because there are a lot of issues, not just with Dereck Chisora, that need to be considered before decisions are made.
"What he is disappointed with, the same as me, is that those decisions should be made based upon evidence given by the parties concerned."
In his apology, Chisora admitted his actions had been "inexcusable" and the WBC have declared he had committed "one of the worst behaviours ever by a professional boxer".
While Chisora was arrested then released without charge following the brawl, Haye left Germany and is wanted for questioning.
The WBC statement made no mention of Haye, who is currently unlicensed, and asked about the prospect of the two fighters meeting in the ring, Warren said: "Certainly at the moment, it is not on the agenda."
Meanwhile, Wladimir Klitschko has claimed Chisora "damaged the legacy of boxing" with his actions and says he is unconvinced by the Briton's apology.
"I think the behaviour that Dereck Chisora showed at the weigh-in and before and after the fight has to be punished," Klitschko told Sky Sports News.
"Such behaviour should be stopped because otherwise we are going to set a bad example for the fans and the youth.
"I think it is really something that damaged the legacy of boxing.
"I heard about the apology he made and I don't believe in it or accept it."
The Klitschkos' manager Bernd Boente agrees with the WBC's decision and believes Chisora needs help with his temper, but has not ruled out the possibility of one of the brothers fighting him again.
"I think it (the ban) is the right step because somewhere and somehow you have to stop people like Chisora," Boente told the BBC.
"It's the right way to go and I think someone has to help him.
"I am pretty sure Chisora will be banned for at least a year and I am not sure Vitali (who is 40) will still be fighting by then.
"A fight against Wladimir (35) in a year or two is possible but first of all I think Chisora needs some help."