Holyfield can't pick Pacquiao or Mayweather
Former undisputed world heavyweight boxing champion Evander Holyfield joins fans who are asking when the mega-fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. will happen.
Smith leads Australia recovery
Australia fought back on day two of the second Test against India, reaching 221-4 in reply to the tourists' 408 all out.
Massaro gets through in Cairo
England's Laura Massaro beat Annie Au of Hong Kong 12-10, 12-10, 11-2 to reach the World Squash Championship quarter-finals in Cairo on Wednesday.
Plenty of shocks in Dubai
The Destination Dubai World Superseries Finals got off to a thrilling start with one major upset on day one.
- Tago focused on himself
- Khan: Floyd's frightened of me
- Zimbabwe sack coach Mangongo
- Olympian banned by French
- Pakistan v New Zealand preview
- Ludeman spoils KP debut
- Holyfield can't pick Pacquiao or Mayweather
- Smith leads Australia recovery
- Massaro gets through in Cairo
- Plenty of shocks in Dubai
- Black Caps edge Pakistan tussle
- Fernandes slams Dae Hwan Kim
- Pang ready for Latoel fight
- Rose rivals to host 2019 Ashes
- Lord's set for 2019 World Cup final