Cricket: South Africa clinch series victory
Centuries from opening pair Quinton de Kock and Hashim Amla and four wickets from Lonwabo Tsotsobe earned South Africa a series-clinching 134-run victory over India in Durban.
Cricket: New Zealand denied West Indies win
Darren Bravo, Shane Shillingford and the Dunedin weather combined to deny New Zealand near certain win over the West Indies as the first Test ended in a draw.
Ashes: Australia dominate at the Oval
Michael Clarke's seventh Ashes hundred, in a double-century stand with Brad Haddin, piled the pressure on England to save the second Test at Adelaide.
Sports stars pay tribute to Mandela
Stars from the world of sport have paid tribute to Nelson Mandela, who has died aged 95, led by former South Africa rugby union captain Francois Pienaar.
- Ashes: Honours even on day one in Adelaide
- Cycling: Froome seeks another Tour win
- Boxing: Price likely to run, says Chisora
- Cricket: England must win for Trott, says Broad
- Boxing: Mosley might quit after Mundine loss
- Cricket: Clarke plays down Anderson 'banter'
- Boxing: Brooklyn duo full of mutual respect
- Rugby: All Blacks wrap up perfect year
- Ashes: England suffer crushing opening defeat
- Rugby: England lose Wade for six months
- Rugby: Gatland's 100th far from a classic