Athletics: Simpson to appeal drug ban
Jamaican sprinter Sherone Simpson will appeal her 18-month drug ban at the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
Dhoni won't consider Sri Lanka record ahead of final
India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has dismissed suggestions his side will take a psychological edge into Sunday's World Twenty20 final with Sri Lanka in Mirpur.
Cycling: Cavendish pulls out of Belgium race
Mark Cavendish will miss Belgian one-day race Scheldeprijs due to illness.
Kohli steers India into World Twenty20 final
An unbeaten 72 from Virat Kohli powered India into the final of the World Twenty20 as they beat South Africa by six wickets in Dhaka.
- Spokesman plays down Thorpe reports
- Cricket: Pietersen set for summer in St Lucia
- Rugby: Wood urges international progress
- Khan still wants a go at "Money" Mayweather
- IOC sends warning to Rio 2016 organisers
- Boxing: Fury makes Chisora knock-out pledge
- Tygart claims Bolt being let down by JAAA
- Boxing: Khan "better, more skilled and smarter"
- Boxing legend Mickey Duff dies at 84
- Cycling: Contador takes the crown in Italy