Honda duo pleased with test
Honda riders Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa were both pleased with the bike after the second day's testing at Sepang.
Ducati holds off on bike decision
Ducati will only decide which bike to use in the first race of the MotoGP season once testing is complete.
Rossi happy after day one
Valentino Rossi is happy after he ended the first day of testing at the top of the timesheets.
Dovizioso happy with Ducati
Ducati rider Andrea Dovizioso is very pleased with the new GP15 following the start of the second batch of MotoGP testing at Sepang.
- Alonso understands recommendations
- Alonso out of Australian GP
- More practice outings for Wolff
- Bernie reaches out to smaller teams
- Wolff: Mercedes carefully optimistic
- Capirossi to face old rivals
- Schumi's son joins F4 series
- FIA ratifies helmet rule change
- Chilton signs up for WEC
- Ricciardo: More to come from Red Bull
- Iannone improves on the Ducati GP15
- Red Bull unveil 2015 livery
- Williams welcome Manor's entry
- 'Force India couple of steps behind'
- Vettel: Three-way fight behind Merc