Hamilton sticks with his 44
As the new season approaches, Lewis Hamilton is adamant he won't change his mind about racing with his number 44 instead of the 1...
Allison 'pleased' with pre-season testing
Although James Allison concedes a race distance in testing is not the same as a grand prix, he feels the SF15-T has proven a "well-mannered car"...
Massa 'ready for the first race'
Felipe Massa is expecting an "interesting" fight this season as Williams take on rival outfits in the battle to be best of the rest behind Mercedes...
Magnussen impressed by 'smooth' MP4-30
Kevin Magnussen concedes that McLaren still have some way to go, but feels the team have a very solid base to work from...
- Arrivabene sticks to 'ambitious' target
- Espargaro satisfied despite crash
- 'Months before MP4-30 is competitive'
- Bottas leads the way on final morning
- Hulkenberg under no illusion
- Carlos unfazed by all or nothing policy
- Magnussen won't jump at Manor drive
- Hamilton sticks with his 44
- Allison 'pleased' with pre-season testing
- Massa 'ready for the first race'
- Magnussen impressed by 'smooth' MP4-30
- Lewis eyes 'fun stuff' after testing
- Sainz Jr given confidence boost
- Mercedes flex their muscles again
- Massa edges Raikkonen at Barcelona