Massa: Magnussen was too aggressive
Felipe Massa has slated Kevin Magnussen for being "too aggressive" as the Brazilian's world was turned upside down in Germany.
Hamilton extension talks already underway
Lewis Hamilton has already opened talks with Mercedes with regard to signing a new deal.
Wolff: Double-points system unfair
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has suggested one of his drivers will require counselling should they lose this year's F1 title by the controversial double-points system.
Button downplays "over the top" reaction
Jenson Button has conceded to an over-reaction in his criticism of Lewis Hamilton following Sunday's German Grand Prix.
- Hamilton enjoying tough challenge
- Rivals unhappy with Mercedes switch
- Hamilton pleased with podium finish
- Mercedes discuss brake disc switch with FIA
- "Bruised and battered" Hamilton to rally spirits
- Hamilton spin gives Rosberg the edge
- FIFA defends Rosberg helmet ruling
- Hamilton wary of buoyant Rosberg
- Raikkonen fit to race after smash
- Schumacher's wife thanks F1 fans
- Hamilton: Retirements could be key in title race