Nurburgring and Ecclestone hold talks

Ecclestone had said earlier that due to the circuits financial and ownership issues, this year's race would be held at Hockenheim or not at all.

Nurburgring spokesperson Pietro Nuvoloni confirmed to SID news agency that there have been talks: "I can confirm there were discussions between Mr Ecclestone and representatives of the Nurburgring in London on Wednesday."

Nuvoloni added that any updates on the current situation would be told to media in due course. 

Comments