Hamilton glad for family support over the years
An emotional Lewis Hamilton departed Singapore with family in tow after a victory that rekindled memories of the sacrifices made to get him to Formula One.
Wolff frustrated over Mercedes car issues
Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff said he would re-break his arm if it offered a guarantee neither of his team's cars would endure any more reliability issues this season.
Plato closes gap on Turkington
Jason Plato pulled off two carbon-copy passing moves on championship leader Colin Turkington to keep his slim British Touring Car title hopes alive at Silverstone.
Button confident of McLaren future
Jenson Button's future at McLaren appears assured as the team draw ever closer to announcing their driver line-up for next season.
- Horner loath to favour Ricciardo
- Lewis relaxed after reclaiming lead
- Hamilton takes the lead with Singapore GP win
- Boullier hails "heroic" Magnussen
- Six years of F1 racing in Singapore
- Singapore streets under the spotlight
- FIA clears the air on radio rules
- Massa concerned by radio changes
- Wolff worried about low attendance figures
- Mexico returns to 2015 F1 calendar