Magnussen can't wait to go racing
Although disappointed with the circumstances that led to his opportunity, Kevin Magnussen admits he is excited to take part in the Australian GP...
Alonso understands recommendations
Fernando Alonso admits it will be "tough" to miss Melbourne but says he fully understands his doctors' decision to advise that he skip the race...
Hayden feeling upbeat
Nicky Hayden says he's feeling positive about both his own and Honda's progress heading into the new season.
Alonso out of Australian GP
McLaren have confirmed that Fernando Alonso won't race in the season-opening Australian GP following his accident in Barcelona...
- Marciello handed Sepang FP1 drive
- Symonds pleased with Manor comeback
- Lotus also used only one engine in testing
- Rossi: Ducati can compete at the top
- Brundle: Alonso situation doesn't add up
- Arrivabene: We reached our objectives
- Magnussen can't wait to go racing
- Alonso understands recommendations
- Hayden feeling upbeat
- Alonso out of Australian GP
- More practice outings for Wolff
- Bernie reaches out to smaller teams
- Wolff: Mercedes carefully optimistic
- Capirossi to face old rivals
- Schumi's son joins F4 series