Scott eyeing Tiger's number one spot
Adam Scott could replace Tiger Woods as world number one this week, and with his American rival's fitness issues, there may be no more opportune moment to do so.
Colsaerts eager to rediscover form
Ryder Cup star Nicolas Colsaerts is looking to get his year back on track after dropping out of the world's top 100.
England's Dyson cleaning up in South Africa
England's Simon Dyson maintained his bid for a seventh European Tour title with a second round of 68 in the Tshwane Open on Friday.
Jimenez picks Larrazabal and Olesen
Miguel Angel Jimenez has named fellow Spaniard Pablo Larrazabal and Thorbjorn Olesen of Denmark as the two captain's picks for his Europe team at next month's EurAsia Cup.
- McIlroy wishing for good weather
- Aiken wins Africa Open after play-off
- Hahn leads by two at the Africa Open
- Struggling Westwood parts with coach Foley
- South Africa's Mulroy leads home challenge
- Returning Rose eyes Masters in the distance
- Maiden win for Cheyenne Woods
- Coetzee claims Joburg Open crown
- Aiken, Walters move to the top of leaderboard
- Woods leads on the Gold Coast