PM Cameron attacks pricey England shirts
Sports fans and parents of football-mad children should not be "taken advantage of" when buying replica England shirts, Prime Minister David Cameron has said.
Qatar World Cup works criticised
FIFA and the national football associations of the UK should put pressure on Qatar to improve the "sub-human" working conditions of thousands of migrant labourers building facilities for the 2022 World Cup, Labour's shadow international development secretary Jim Murphy has said.
In-form Sturridge determined to improve
Daniel Sturridge has pledged to work harder than ever in a bid to shoot Liverpool and England to success.
Stylish Bale leads Wales over Iceland
Gareth Bale turned on the style to run Iceland ragged and set up a convincing 3-1 friendly win for Wales.
- Cahill milestone as Aussies fall to Ecuador
- Serbia come from behind to beat Ireland
- Germany comrades back Ozil to shine
- Prandelli defends De Rossi omission
- Rafinha hoping to be in Scolari's good graces
- Agger tips Sterling to shine for England
- Ox: I won't repeat shirt-swap mistake
- De Rossi omitted after Icardi clash
- Lewandowski misses out for Scotland match-up
- Podolski not afraid of losing Germany place
- Ukraine vs US friendly match to go ahead
- Lambert eager to seal World Cup spot