MP calls for FIFA transparency
Conservative MP Damian Collins is willing to travel to Morocco later this month to confront FIFAs executive committee.
Platini slams World Cup claim
Michel Platini has slammed claims he was offered gifts in return for World Cup support as "totally fictitious".
Fresh World Cup bidding claims
England's 2018 World Cup bid entered into collusion with South Korea's bid for the 2022 tournament, it has been alleged.
FIFA could face UK criminal probe
The Serious Fraud Office is looking into claims of corruption in the bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
- Griezmann stars in Atletico win
- Inter and Lazio share the spoils
- Rodgers: Anfield pitch awful
- Wenger: Draw was a fair result
- Rodgers: Liverpool on the up
- Poyet: Sunderland far superior
- More Tyneside delight for AJ
- Skrtel rescues point for Liverpool
- Johnson nets late winner for Sunderland
- Pardew: We were punished
- Ronaldo unveils his statue
- Johnson snatches Sunderland win
- United held by 10-man Villa
- Silva wants more goals
- Carrick: Falcao to go on a run