FIFA agrees clubs compensation
FIFA has announced it will distribute 142m to clubs as compensation for the release of players for the 2022 World Cup.
Date set for Qatar 2022 final
FIFA has confirmed the 2022 World Cup in Qatar will take place in the winter with the final being played on December 18.
Platini hits back over Qatar
UEFA president Michel Platini has responded to criticism over the proposed winter World Cup in Qatar by claiming "it's not only the Premier League in the world".
Winter World Cup a scheduling nightmare
While sanity has finally prevailed in moving the 2022 World Cup to winter in Qatar, from a scheduling perspective, the tournament is going to be a headache for the European leagues...
- Assaidi aiming high with Al Ahli
- Queiroz leaves Iran post
- Luis content at Chelsea
- Nedved: Barca want Pogba
- Sterling: I'm no 'money-grabber'
- Pique: Messi fit for Celta trip
- Pepe doubt for Real Madrid
- Kane chasing award hat-trick
- Pique: Barca ready for Xavi exit
- Van Gaal nominated for award
- Messi doubt for Celta Vigo clash
- De Gea: United 'cannot' fail
- Stoke keen to extend Begovic deal
- Hummels: No pledge to join United
- Lucas ready to step up