By ESPNSTAR.com staff
Llorente has regularly been linked with a move away from San Mames in recent years but has so far stayed loyal to the club where he has spent his entire professional career at.
However, the Spain international was said to be considering his future in the summer and while a transfer failed to materialise, many are expecting some of Europe's biggest clubs to come in with an offer when the transfer window opens in January.
Nonetheless, Urrutia has since announced the 27-year-old will not be for sale as he believes Bilbao have a promising strike partnership in him and summer signing Aritz Aduriz.
"There will not be any movement in the winter," he said at a press conference on Thursday.
"The team is much more competitive with Aritz and Llorente in attack."
The Bilbao supremo also revealed he is optimistic centre-back Fernando Amorebieta will extend his deal with the club, even though both parties are yet to reach an agreement.
"There is no progress but we are expecting a positive response [from Amorebieta] soon," Urrutia added.
"We know that the players wants to renew."
Los Leones have had a campaign to forget so far as they are currently 12th in La Liga but Urrutia believes there is nothing to get worried about, even though they next face Real Madrid in the league on Saturday.
"This time last year we had the same number of points in the league," he said. "The team has had a number of issues to contend with but we still have great passion.
"Real Madrid are favourites [for Saturday] but you never know how the game will unfold."
Bilbao are also struggling in the Europa League and are currently bottom of Group I after picking up just one point from their opening four games.