Villas-Boas completed the much-needed capture of Emmanuel Adebayor this week and was expected to bolster his forward line further with a fresh bid for Internacional striker Damiao.
The 23-year-old, who Spurs have been tracking for over a year, is open to a move to the Barclays Premier League, but Villas-Boas now appears settled with his options up front.
Jermain Defoe has been linked with a move to QPR, but Villas-Boas will not let the England striker leave White Hart Lane and is also wedded to the idea of using 19-year-old academy product Harry Kane as his third choice striker.
When asked whether he would sign another striker, Villas-Boas told a press conference today: "I don't think so. With Adebayor, Defoe and Kane coming through, I think I have enough options.
"Damiao is obviously a fantastic player but he is not our prospect at the moment because we are closed with what we are trying to do on the striker situation."
Defoe scored in Tottenham's season-opening defeat at Newcastle last week, but has hinted that he would be willing to leave White Hart Lane should he not get regular first-team football this season.
The 29-year-old, who has also been linked with Aston Villa and Sunderland, looks set to remain at the north London club, however.
"I spoke to his agent two days ago and conversations have been extremely productive," Villas-Boas added.
"Jermain is a player I have immense confidence in. I appreciate his qualities so I am hoping that he will continue to be a Tottenham player."
Villas-Boas has been active in the transfer market this week, allowing Sebastien Bassong to leave for Norwich and sanctioning a season-long loan for Tom Huddlestone to Stoke.
The Spurs boss also surprisingly allowed captain Michael Dawson to speak to QPR after the west London club had a bid accepted for the England defender.
Dawson's move to Loftus Road now appears to be in doubt, however, and Villas-Boas has not ruled out the possibility of the former Nottingham Forest man remaining at White Hart Lane.
Watch: AVB pleased with Spurs striking options.. More Videos
"We have allowed the player to speak to QPR, but the player hasn't reached an agreement," Villas-Boas said.
"If at the end of the transfer window we ended up with Michael staying, we would be extremely happy."
The transfer activity at White Hart Lane is likely to intensify in the eight remaining days of the window.
Villas-Boas said he hoped Luka Modric would complete his move to Real Madrid soon.
"The chairman has told me the talks are ongoing," he said.
"They are making some progress and the situation can be solved within the next couple days."
Villas-Boas has been searching hard for a replacement for Modric, with Shakhtar Donetsk player Willian the latest to be linked with the London club.
The Brazilian, who can play across midfield and just behind a main striker, is a player who caught Villas-Boas' attention while he was at Chelsea last year.
"He is a player that I was interested in last year - an extremely talented player," Villas-Boas added.
"I wouldn't want to go very deep because I feel it would be disrespectful for Shakhtar, which is a club I have a good relationship with, so the only thing I can tell you is that last year when I was at Chelsea I was interested in the player."
Many have been surprised by Villas-Boas' decision to allow Dawson and Huddlestone to depart, especially after vowing last week not to repeat the mistake he made at Chelsea of changing the make-up of his squad too quickly.
The Spurs boss insists he is not going over the top with his changes, though.
"I am not making any dramatic changes," he said.
"I am looking forward to having Tom back from a good loan at Stoke and with Dawson the case is self-explanatory."
Villas-Boas will be without Younes Kaboul for Saturday's home game against West Brom after he suffered a knee injury.