The 24-year-old forward is currently on international duty with Belgium and reports emanated suggesting he would be open to a move away from Craven Cottage, with Tottenham mooted as a possible destination.
Spurs were reported to have had a £10million bid turned down on the final day of the January transfer window, and there have been suggestions they could return with a similar bid this winter.
But Dembele, who signed from AZ Alkmaar in August 2010, has rejected the notion he wants to leave Fulham.
"Yes, I was asked about the links with Spurs and I did respond that I was flattered by interest in me because it means I am playing well, nothing more," he said in a statement released to Press Association Sport.
"However, I am happy at Fulham and I am under contract here.
"I am making progress under Martin Jol and adding further dimensions to my game, so I'm happy playing here.
"I want to assure the manager, the fans and of course the chairman, I am fully committed to the club and that any links with other clubs are nothing but speculation, and something I am not even thinking about at this time."
Earlier on Monday, Dembele was quoted in the Belgian press as saying he would consider the chance of playing in a team competing at the top end of the Barclays Premier League.
Speaking to Flemish daily newspaper De Standaard, Dembele said: "I did well last season when I was not injured, through many matches for Fulham, so why not step higher?"
Of Tottenham's reported interest, Dembele added: "Yes, I heard that. It would obviously be a step higher and that has always been my goal."