Both players were punished by the Italian league for aggressive behaviour during Sunday's 2-0 loss at Udinese and will miss the final three games, including Wednesday's encounter against Siena.
The two lashed out at the match officials when Udinese scored their second goal. The Lazio duo claimed they had stopped playing after a whistle had been blown and argued that the Udinese goal should have been disallowed.
Lazio have said they will appeal against the bans.
"We are in a delicate stage of the campaign and we are not prepared to be handed unfair bans," Lazio sporting director Ighli Tare said.
"Should we fail to qualify for European competition because of this, it wouldn't be a nice thing."
Last weekend's loss was Lazio's third in their last four games and dropped the Biancoceleste to sixth place.
They are level on 55 points with Napoli, who are third and hold the last Champions League qualifying spot.
Albano Bizzarri will replace Marchetti in goal while the hosts are still without the services of the team's top scorer Miroslav Klose and playmaker Hernanes, both out injured.
Rivals Siena travel to the Stadio Olimpico looking to make amends for Sunday's 4-1 defeat to AC Milan.
The result dropped the Tuscan outfit to 13th place, eight points clear of the relegation zone.
"It's not nice to lose 4-1," Siena coach Giuseppe Sannino said.
"But I expect a reaction from my players on Wednesday. We want to end the campaign in the best possible way."
Fans can expect a thrilling contest in the Eternal City with Siena unbeaten on the road since February 19 while Lazio have lost just once at home this year.