The vacancy has been open since Ian Holloway's departure by mutual consent on October 23, with Keith Millen, promoted from assistant boss to caretaker, taking charge for the last two games.
Rock-bottom Palace have lost both fixtures - a home clash with Arsenal and Saturday's encounter with West Brom at The Hawthorns - by a 2-0 scoreline, extending their streak of Barclays Premier League defeats to seven matches.
After the Albion game, Millen, who is not applying for the job, made it clear that while he did not know when a new boss would be confirmed, as far as he was concerned the sooner it happened the better.
And asked for his thoughts on the situation, Australia midfielder Jedinak said: "We are in good hands and I am sure the powers that be will make the right decision."
He added: "We understand that it is a big decision and these things may take time.
"Whatever the club decide to do we support that. We as a group have to stick together as we have been doing."
On the day his exit was announced, Holloway spoke about the Palace squad, which underwent considerable change over the summer, having "lost the spirit" of the group he had guided to the Premier League via the Championship play-offs in May.
Millen has expressed his belief that the performances the team have produced in the two matches since then - despite not yielding any points - have shown there is spirit within the camp, and Jedinak feels there are "relationships building" under the caretaker.
"We have had Keith now for a while, he has been brilliant in what he has been saying to us and how he has been setting us up out there, and the boys have shown another great performance (against West Brom)," Jedinak said.
"Again we have conceded two goals, not giving ourselves a chance really, but we had a few good chances. It was just not meant to be.
"I think we are starting to gel. The boys are comfortable with each other.
"There are some relationships building from working hard on the training pitch. Whoever comes into the roles are clear.
"We help each other and we have a pretty good understanding which is always good to feel."
The 29-year-old admits he was shocked by Holloway's decision to leave, which came soon after a 4-1 home loss to Fulham.
"To be honest it was a shock but then it all happened relatively quickly," Jedinak said.
"It was midweek. I don't think we have had proper time to reflect on that.
"Maybe in the (international) break we can do that. Maybe when we see a new person in we will do that after.
"As a group it has been full focus. I can't credit the boys enough for their focus and attitude shown throughout the last couple of weeks."
Holloway indicated he felt he did not have the necessary energy to keep Palace up, but Jedinak - who is in talks over a new contract with the Eagles and hopes to sign it soon - thinks the club are far from a lost cause this term.
He said: "It is a big opportunity (for the new manager). You have seen enough the last two weeks to know that it is definitely something worth fighting for. We are not going to give up."
Another player currently in contract negotiations with his club is West Brom's 20-year-old forward Saido Berahino, whose goal on Saturday was his sixth of the season for Albion.
Berahino has also netted four times for England Under-21s in what is proving a real breakthrough campaign and there is plenty of hype building around him - something Baggies boss Steve Clarke is wary of.
In terms of the player's attitude, West Brom midfielder James Morrison has described Berahino as having been "a bit big time" in the past.
But he has also stressed that the Burundi-born attacker is now "a grounded lad".
Asked how Berahino has changed over the last year, Morrison said: "He was a bit big time really.
"But he realised and has never looked back and been a modern professional.
"He has worked extremely hard to get where he is and it is about time young players have come through here.
"He has all the attributes to go the top."