Pellegrini unhappy with UEFA touchline ban
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini believes his touchline ban from UEFA was excessive.
Moyes surprised by RVP outing for Holland
Manchester United boss David Moyes was surprised to see Robin van Persie play for Holland when he had spent the previous day laid low in bed through illness.
Chivers still believes in Soldado
Under-fire Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado can kick on after ending his goal drought, according to the man third in the club's all-time list of goalscorers, Martin Chivers.
Nasimith optimistic for Gunners tie
Forward Steven Naismith believes Everton have no reason to fear Arsenal as they have proved this season they are a match for the big teams.
- Henderson aims to stamp England mark
- In-form Sturridge determined to improve
- Rodgers aiming to leave legacy at Anfield
- Agger defends Wilshere tackle
- Eriksen has no plans to abandon Tottenham
- Zidane: Treble a possibility for Real Madrid
- Bruce: Pardew will take punishment
- Hyypia sees lessons from Leverkusen slump
- Adrian focused on Celta Vigo challenge
- Favre calls for Gladbach belief in hunt for win
- Keller demands response from struggling Schalke
- Hecking not worried by Bayern run
- Moyes writes open letter to United fans
- Slomka not deterred by Hamburg injury list
- Hodgson issues Sterling warning to foes