Pellegrini: Chelsea played like Stoke
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini claimed Chelsea played like "a small team" and likened their approach to Stoke in the 1-1 draw at the Etihad Stadium.
Support pours in for targetted Balotelli
Campaigners have offered their support to Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli after police launched an investigation into a tide of racist abuse aimed at him on Twitter.
Hughes keen to keep Crouch
Stoke manager Mark Hughes will be only too happy to tell QPR boss Harry Redknapp to forget about signing striker Peter Crouch should he get a call in January.
Bacca brace hands Sevilla win
Carlos Bacca bagged a brace as Sevilla maintained pace with the Primera Division leaders after a 3-1 victory at Cordoba.
- Torino lose at home to Verona
- Palace come from behind to stun Everton
- Lampard denies Chelsea crucial win
- Balotelli victim of Twitter abuse
- Spurs fall to defeat again at White Hart Lane
- Amazing Leicester comeback destroys United
- Duda free-kick salvages a point for Malaga
- Mainz move third with Dortmund win
- Hernandez beauty helps Celta draw Atletico
- Juventus triumph in Milan battle
- Rodgers: We started slow against Hammers
- Wenger happy to see Ozil respond under pressure
- Mourinho: Costa won't let players intimidate him
- West Ham blast three past stuttering Reds
- Poyet happy with a point
- Real Madrid run riot over Deportivo
- Stuttgart slide to bottom of table
- Augsburg edge out Bremen at home
- No goals in Burnley-Sunderland clash
- Wanyama strike seals win for Saints
- Newcastle share spoils with Hull