Corruption in Southeast Asian football is a bigger problem than it was a few years ago, according to Singapore international striker Alex Duric.
Duric, who's scored 25 goals in 47 internationals since 2007, says that on-line betting and the offer of larger amounts of illegal money provide a greater temptation to modern players, despite the best efforts of administrators.
Also this week:
- Former Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez raises eyebrows with comments in new book.
- Winless Liverpool face prospect of another fruitless game at Sunderland.
- ‘Hillsborough: Searching for Truth' - BBC TV documentary preempts findings of new inquiry into 1989 stadium disaster.
- How Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson tracked new Chilean signing Angelo Henrique, teenage striker.
- Ghana goalkeeper Richard Kingson's claims in church of attempted match-fixing at 2006 World Cup.
- Rise of Philippines in Asian football due to German connection.
- Ask Alex Duric: Singapore's chances in November's Suzuki Cup & his retirement plans at age 42.
- Alex Duric, Singapore international striker.
- Mayur Bhanji, ESPN STAR Sports Football Producer.
- Neil Humphreys, award-winning football author, columnist and satirist.
- Jason Dasey, Premier League Host & Executive Producer, Astro SuperSport.
Also on iTunes.