Torres heads for Milan on two-year loan
Fernando Torres' frustrating and underwhelming time as a Chelsea player looks to be nearly over after AC Milan struck a deal to take him on a two-year loan.
Rodgers: Team the star, not Mario
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has stressed the club have not and will not become "the Mario Balotelli show".
Federer ousts Groth to progress
Roger Federer nullified the big serving of Australian Sam Groth to move into the third round of the US Open.
Hamilton still targeting F1 glory
Lewis Hamilton has vowed to win this year's Formula One world title after clear-the-air talks with Mercedes team-mate and bitter rival Nico Rosberg.
- Mascherano: Di Maria one of the top 10 players
- Rosberg punished for Hamilton crash
- BPL transfers record broken once again
- Pochettino unconcerned with Balotelli fever
- Wenger: Arsenal not light on striking options
- Pellegrini unfazed by City expectation
- Martinez wary of in-form Chelsea
- Koeman pessimistic over Townsend deal
- Chambers will cope with pressure, says Wenger
- No Torres, Mata, Pique in Spain squad
- Bayern Munich sign Xabi Alonso
- Juve will keep on winning, says Pogba
- Benitez calls on Napoli to move on from UCL exit
- Rossi keen to realise F1 dream
- Draw shaping up well for Murray