Lennon slams "weak" Celtic performance
Neil Lennon described some of his players as "weak" and lacking "bravery" after Celtic's Champions League campaign ended with a 6-1 defeat by Barcelona.
Gerrard ruled out for six weeks
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has been ruled out for up to six weeks with a hamstring injury.
Horror journey no excuse for Swansea
Swansea manager Michael Laudrup insists his side's nightmare journey to Switzerland will be no excuse if they fail to secure a place in the knockout stages.
NBA: Rivers enjoys winning return to Boston
Former Celtics coach Doc Rivers won his first game back in Boston as the Los Angeles Clippers won 96-88 over the Boston Celtics.
- Di Resta reveals Sauber interest
- Late goal sees Dortmund progress to last 16
- Lacklustre Milan progress after draw with Ajax
- Young: Blame the players, not just the manager
- Suarez goal tally bumped up to 15
- Blues blunders must stop, says Ivanovic
- Sevilla hopeful of win despite internal woes
- Bayern's Boateng gets contract extension
- UEFA set to punish Celtic
- Pellegrini delighted with victory over Bayern
- Wenger: Gunners will never tire
- Hull to apply to FA for name change
- LTA confirm first female president
- Cricket: Afridi steers Pakistan to victory
- Murray to miss annual BBC awards show