Wenger won't point fingers over Wilshere blow
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger maintains no one is to blame for the "accident" which left midfielder Jack Wilshere sidelined for the best part of two months with a fractured foot.
Rodgers aiming to leave legacy at Anfield
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers wants to leave a legacy at Anfield which will not just include silverware.
Zidane: Treble a possibility for Real Madrid
Real Madrid assistant coach Zinedine Zidane sees no reason why the Spanish giants cannot achieve a historic treble this season.
Hewitt landmark within reach
Lleyton Hewitt battled to win number 599 of his career against fellow Australian Matt Ebden at the BNP Paribas Open.
- Eriksen has no plans to abandon Tottenham
- Wilshere taking time away due to injury
- Chivers still believes in Soldado
- In-form Sturridge determined to improve
- Hodgson issues Sterling warning to foes
- Pardew requests for personal hearing
- Hyypia sees lessons from Leverkusen slump
- Keller demands response from struggling Schalke
- Watson books second round berth
- Latvala targets podium finish in Mexico
- Iwata qualifies for Open Championship
- Ukraine crisis on Stakhovsky's mind
- Cricket: Ireland's hopes rest on O'Brien
- NHL: Sabres spoil Tampa Bay's party
- NBA: Off-form Miami not feeling the heat