Wenger: Experience showed in comeback
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger hailed the never-say-die attitude of his side after two goals in the final two minutes secured a dramatic 2-1 win over Anderlecht.
Chelsea announce Gourlay departure
Chelsea have announced Ron Gourlay is to leave his role as chief executive.
Villa set for early Melbourne exit
Melbourne City loan striker David Villa is set to return to New York, according to reports.
Fernandes faces legal action by Caterham
Tony Fernandes faces legal action by the current 'owners' of Caterham as the Formula One team stand on the brink of going out of business.
- Balotelli causes problems for Rodgers in Real defeat
- Dortmund bounce back with Champs League win
- Koke shines as Atletico go top of Group A
- Fergie has no doubts over Van Gaal
- Benitez confident ahead of Young Boys clash
- Guardiola: We can still improve
- Garcia takes responsibility for Roma mauling
- Daddy Djokovic to play in Paris
- Serena cringing after crushing loss
- Vettel "needs new challenge", says Ricciardo
- Ferrer, Murray open with wins in Valencia
- Kirk ready for title defence
- Pistorius track return in doubt
- MLB: Giants cruise in Game One