Mourinho: We must not let Arsenal widen gap
Jose Mourinho has challenged Chelsea to pile the pressure on Barclays Premier League leaders Arsenal by claiming a second successive away victory.
I will continue at Anfield, says Suarez
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has pledged his immediate future to the club suggesting there will be no transfer window drama in January like there was in the summer.
Agent: Jovetic settled at Man City
Stevan Jovetic's agent insists that the Manchester City striker has settled into life in England, despite suggestions he could be set a return to Italy in January.
Dyson given two-month ban for cheating
Simon Dyson has been given a two-month ban from the European Tour, suspended for 18 months, but was cleared of "a premeditated act of cheating" on Thursday.
- Gerrard: Suarez show one of the best at Anfield
- Cahill: Experienced heads will guide Blues
- Arsenal make board appointment
- Jagielka gives backing to former boss Moyes
- Sampdoria get first win under Mihajlovic
- A sporting tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Rossi confident Viola can claim Roma scalp
- Conte: Focus on beating Bologna first
- Blatter: 2014 venue not ready until April
- Quick start for Donald before rain delay
- Hamilton: Claims of fraud are damaging
- Ecclestone: American Grand Prix a go in 2015
- Jimenez aiming to create history
- Cycling: Di Luca handed lifetime ban
- Ashes: Honours even on day one in Adelaide