Wenger: Too early to make assumptions
Arsene Wenger knows it is still too early to write off any side's hope of winning the Barclays Premier League after his men defeated Hull at the Emirates Stadium.
Rodgers hails "super" Suarez performance
Brendan Rodgers likened an "incredible" performance from Luis Suarez to those from Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo and believes the striker will go far at the club.
AVB: Top four spot not impossible
Tottenham needed two "brilliant goals" to break Fulham and can now start to think again about reaching the Barclays Premier League top four, according to manager Andre Villas-Boas.
Hamilton: Claims of fraud are damaging
The father of Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton today told a High Court judge that "unfounded" allegations by a racing driver had "damaged" his "good reputation".
- Coleman: Bale talent was never in doubt
- Dyson's European Tour status in doubt
- World Cup 'Brazuca' ball unveiled
- Reina hopeful of Barcelona move
- Moyes: I could not turn down Man Utd opportunity
- Wenger expects Vermaelen to stay
- Agent: Berbatov looking for a way out
- Soldado convinced that goals will come
- Iraola signs Bilbao contract extension
- Platini may use goal-line tech in Euro 2016
- Ecclestone: American Grand Prix a go in 2015
- Jimenez aiming to create history
- Three-way tie at the top in Dubai
- Dhoni, Sangakkara up for Cricketer of the Year
- NBA: Durant fires Thunder past Kings