Muller turned down 'astronomical' United offer
Bayern Munich striker Thomas Muller has revealed that he turned down an "astronomical" offer to join Manchester United this summer.
No Liverpool bid for Balotelli, say Milan
AC Milan insist they have not received an offer from Liverpool for their striker Mario Balotelli.
Fellaini loan move to Napoli in doubt
Marouane Fellaini's proposed loan move to Napoli is in doubt after the Belgian was pictured on crutches following a reported training ground injury.
Alonso has faith in teamwork
Fernando Alonso has confirmed he and team-mate Kimi Raikkonen are pulling in the same direction in a bid to haul Ferrari back to the front of the Formula One grid.
- United set to complete Rojo switch
- Benitez confident Napoli can see off Bilbao
- Valverde satisfied with draw in UCL play-off
- UEFA to investigate FIGC chief
- Swansea clinch Fernandez deal
- Martino keeps faith in experience
- Talks resume over N'Diaye future
- Snodgrass facing six-month layoff
- Mackay front runner for Palace job
- Verstappen won't be made welcome, says Jardine
- Stricker out of Ryder Cup
- Tiger: Ryder Cup would be pointless
- Isner books place in third round of Salem Open
- Cox bows out in New York
- MLB: Strasburg stars in Washington win