City stars highest paid athletes, says survey
Manchester City's players are the highest paid athletes in the world of sport while Manchester United and Chelsea are also in the top ten, according to a new survey.
Giroud hailed for a touch of class
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger hailed the "perfect touch" of striker Olivier Giroud after his sublime finish helped the side to a 3-1 win over West Ham.
De Gea keen for European competition next term
David de Gea says Manchester United are determined to ensure that they will be competing in European competition next season.
Button: McLaren have point to prove
Jenson Button heads to China this weekend believing McLaren have a point to prove after their recent failure in Bahrain.
- Szczesny ready to scrap for points
- Tevez to visit Disney during World Cup dates
- Kovacic happy at Inter Milan
- Wenger urges Gunners to focus on own results
- Wilmots extends Belgium deal
- Newey is still hungry for success, says Horner
- Hamilton hoping to seize the edge
- Red Bull move on from failed appeal
- Change the only constant in Formula One
- Watson eager to build on second Masters win
- McDowell eyes Hilton repeat
- Nadal through to next round in Monte Carlo
- Cibulkova up and running in Kuala Lumpur
- NBA: Clippers break new ground with Denver win
- MLB: Sanchez seals it for San Francisco