Wenger blasts Robben for being "a good diver"
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger branded Bayern Munich forward Arjen Robben a "very good diver" after his could only manage a spirited 1-1 draw against the holders.
Blanc: PSG not taking Leverkusen for granted
Laurent Blanc insists Paris St Germain will still be playing to win despite holding a 4-0 lead going into their Champions League clash with Bayer Leverkusen.
Campbell: Football not ready for gay players
Former England and Arsenal defender Sol Campbell believes football is not ready to accept openly gay players.
Dennis positive on F1 future without Ecclestone
Ron Dennis has no doubt Formula One will survive without Bernie Ecclestone.
- Jury out on Solskjaer, says Martinez
- Oxlade-Chamberlain rues Arsenal exit
- Kaboul gets to face Arsenal after winning appeal
- Lowe plays down Mercedes fuel concerns
- Vermaelen staying quiet on future plans
- Bale keeps grounded as Real chase glory
- US firm acquires United shares on NYSE
- Spalletti sacked by Zenit ahead of Dortmund tie
- Remy reveals big-club ambition
- Juve president condemns discriminatory chants
- Di Resta desires return to Formula One
- In-form Federer gets in done at Indian Wells
- NBA: Bulls condemn Heat to third-straight loss
- Stoke fail in Walters red card appeal
- Defending champ Nadal crashes out at Indian Wells