Gerrard may not finish career at Anfield
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is keen to continue his career and admits he may be forced to move away from Anfield if the club fails to offer him a new deal.
Keane aims jibe at television pundit Scholes
Roy Keane claims Paul Scholes was too lazy to do interviews and suspects big cheques have persuaded his old Manchester United team-mate to enter TV punditry.
Swans' Fernandez sees red card rescinded
Swansea defender Federico Fernandez has had his red card against Liverpool in midweek rescinded.
IPL claim findings to be submitted
The Supreme Court appointed Mudgal Commission will deliver its findings about alleged corruption in the Indian Premier League on Monday.
- Toni rescues point for Verona against Lazio
- Pardew happy with Newcastle depth
- Mazzarri: Inter identity taking shape
- Inzaghi blames fatigue for Milan draw
- Roma are back on track, says Garcia
- Benitez frustrated with dropped points
- Derby day win will lift gloom, says Jovetic
- Allardyce hopeful of Sakho fitness
- Raul joins New York Cosmos
- Button a 'wanted' driver, says manager
- FIA to investigate teams' collapse
- Red Bull against early Vettel exit
- Cornet sinks Makarova in Sofia
- Cycling: Brandle breaks world hour record
- Giants claim World Series