BPL transfers record broken once again
A report by accountancy firm Deloitte discovered top-flight clubs have spent nearly three quarters of a billion pounds in the window since it reopened at the end of last season.
Rodgers: Team the star, not Mario
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has stressed the club have not and will not become "the Mario Balotelli show".
Wenger: Arsenal not light on striking options
Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal can still challenge for the Barclays Premier League title even if they fail to sign cover for the injured Olivier Giroud.
Murray kicks down door to third round
Andy Murray enjoyed a pleasingly drama-free evening as he eased into the third round of the US Open.
- Pochettino unconcerned with Balotelli fever
- Pellegrini unfazed by City expectation
- Keller: Chelsea are favourites
- LVG hints at further reinforcements
- Zaha completes move to Palace
- City director bemoans tough UCL group
- Lambert urges Delph to take charge
- Ronaldo issues Di Maria warning
- Button: I could retire this year
- Hamilton contract talks put on hold
- Djokovic coasts into third round
- Sharapova digs deep to reach third round
- No joy for Hewitt against Berdych
- McGinley to make late decision
- Athletics: Dasaolu impresses in Zurich